Some of the many types of paper output are:
- Results of a single race, either handicap or level
- Results of a series of races, showing the series totals and which races are discarded.
- List of boats in a class
- Handicap history of boats in a class
- Cross-tab of boats and classes, showing at a glance which boats are in which classes
- Race schedule for one or more classes
- Printouts for the race team to use, such as round sheets and pre-start tick-off sheets
- Start-sequence crib sheets, showing sound signals and flag movements.
- Turnout for each boat
- Performance against handicap for each boat
- Performance against handicap for each type of boat
NB: outputs are also available as web pages or Excel spreadsheets, rather than printouts.